Re: Moving from Outlook to Thunderbird-download WMV

Re: Moving from Outlook to Thunderbird-download WMV

Windwood
Bart Stough wrote:
> I am new to Thunderbird and used to Outlook.  Outlook would allow me to
> select a series of posts that include a disected multimedia file and
> then compile it to one file.  Can I do this in Thunderbird?  If not, how
> do I get these muli-part files off without getting them one at a time?
> Any help is appreciated. Thanx.
I'm guessing nobody knows the answer to this question?  I have this same
issue.  TIA

Re: Moving from Outlook to Thunderbird-download WMV

Leonidas Jones
Windwood wrote:
> Bart Stough wrote:
>> I am new to Thunderbird and used to Outlook.  Outlook would allow me
>> to select a series of posts that include a disected multimedia file
>> and then compile it to one file.  Can I do this in Thunderbird?  If
>> not, how do I get these muli-part files off without getting them one
>> at a time? Any help is appreciated. Thanx.
> I'm guessing nobody knows the answer to this question?  I have this same
> issue.  TIA

See Ed  Mullen's help site on the issue:

http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

Lee