Re: Meet Women for Sex Tonight - Meet Sexy Girls That Live in

Re: Meet Women for Sex Tonight - Meet Sexy Girls That Live in

Mozilla - General mailing list
Im too much of a loner for women.

Re: Meet Women for Sex Tonight - Meet Sexy Girls That Live in

The Real Bev
On 06/29/2020 12:29 PM, Jonathan wrote:

> Im too much of a loner for women.
 >Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

That's OK, it's really girth that counts.

Where is Chris when you actually NEED him?

--
Cheers, Bev
  " While in high school, we were encouraged to keep a daily journal.

Re: Meet Women for Sex Tonight - Meet Sexy Girls That Live in

WaltS48-12
On 6/29/20 4:10 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 06/29/2020 12:29 PM, Jonathan wrote:
>
>> Im too much of a loner for women.
>  >Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>
> That's OK, it's really girth that counts.
>
> Where is Chris when you actually NEED him?

I just created a new profile for this TB 80.0a1 Daily and subscribed to
this group. I haven't set up my filters yet.

Why haven't you set up a filter. This newsgroup is not moderated.

I probably won't see your reply if there is one.