Re: Mail gateway broken?

Dave Yeo-3
Dave Yeo wrote:
> After the newsgroup switch mail from the gateway continued to show up.
> Now for a couple of days I haven't received anything. Is the mail
> gateway working for others?
> Dave
Mail Gateway seems to be working again.
Dave

Re: Mail gateway broken?

Henry Sobotka
Dave Yeo wrote:

> Mail Gateway seems to be working again.

Yeah, it kicked in here around six this evening (EST). Glad to get away
from having to use Google groups since discovering that, if you leave a
tab open long enough and hit refresh once too often, you get mistaken
for an evil force or infected machine and have to input warped letters
from two image files to prove you're human.

h~