Re: Latest readme

Michael Curran
Hi Charles,

Sorry, I just havn't ahd any time to test it.

RC1 looked fine to me, so as long as nothing in the NVDA dir has been mucked
up, I think NVDA will be fine.

Most of the changes from the first cd test were visual, or to do with the
textual content.

So, as long as NVDA starts, I'm happy with it.
(Which it did in the test I saw).

Mick