Re: LOAD A FILE IN ES4 REFERENCE IMPLEMENTATION?

Re: LOAD A FILE IN ES4 REFERENCE IMPLEMENTATION?

Garrett Smith
On 8/18/07, zwetan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Garret,
>
> On 8/18/07, Garrett Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Kind of a basic question:
> >
> > How can I load a file:

> > [stack] []
> > **ERROR** EvalError: uncaught exception: ReferenceError: unresolved
> > lexical reference {multiname: [ns public '']::load } (near
> > builtins/Error.es:83.47-83.47)
> >

> kind of basic request, could you avoid to email me directly
> and just mail the list, and also just give details about
> what are you using, source code, compiler, etc...

I'm using the ES4 reference impl.

> also I'm not a fan of someone using all cap in his title question
> and someone using nabble instead of the regular list

Garrett

--
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/

Re: Load a File in ES4 Reference Implementation?

Garrett Smith
I am on a Mac. I downloaded from here, did not compile mysef.
http://www.ecmascript.org/license.php?file=es4-pre-release.M0.osx-ppc.tar.gz

I would like to run the tests as well. Tests can be very educational.

Garrett

Re: Load a File in ES4 Reference Implementation?

Lars T Hansen-2

  intrinsic::load(filename)

--lars