Re: [JS-internals] Do we want the old AWFY charts to be available online?

Re: [JS-internals] Do we want the old AWFY charts to be available online?

Mike Shaver
On September 12, 2018 at 8:59:54 AM, Benjamin Bouvier ([hidden email])
wrote:

> As you might have noticed, ye olde AreWeFastYet is no more

End of an era!

Mike

Re: [JS-internals] Do we want the old AWFY charts to be available online?

Andreas Gal-2
Does this mean we are fast now?

Sent from my iPhone