Re: Inquiry about copyright of Firefox image

Re: Inquiry about copyright of Firefox image

Gervase Markham
Hi Lilian,

Perhaps sending this message to one or two groups within Mozilla would
have been sufficient :-)

On 01/07/14 13:58, Lilian Smith wrote:
> To make the blogpost complete we would like to use the horizontal
> format of the Mozilla firefox image with the running fox ("Blaze your
> own path") without the font on it. We found the image on your page on
> the right hand side:
> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/styleguide/identity/firefoxos/usage/
>
> If there is a way to access this image with a copyright that would be
> really great.

You need to contact our creative team. According to their blog:
https://blog.mozilla.org/creative/
they appear to want to be contacted via the @MozCreative twitter handle.

(If anyone knows different, say so, and perhaps get them to update that
page.)

Gerv