Re: How to restart GIF animation?

Tom  J

"Tamlyn Rhodes" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:42795d8b$0$332$[hidden email]...
> Christopher Jahn wrote:
>> I do not use IE ever.  IE is a non-standards compliant screen-door
>> onto any computer that lets it touch the internet.
>
> I agree it's not great. I use FF myself but I do web design and
> can't afford to lock out 90% of my audience so I need to have IE for
> testing

With the design in question, you are not getting the effect you want
with over 10% of the viewers, either because they have switches or the
underlying program not installed. I didn't look to see which, but
there is a large block of users that have all motion turned off. I
have on/off switches on Flash and JavaScript, so I didn't get any
motion with either IE or Mozilla. :-)

Tom J

Re: How to restart GIF animation?

Christopher Jahn
"Tom  J" <[hidden email]> wrote in
news:mKwuf.1713$[hidden email]:
<SNIP of long-dead thread>

Boy, you dug out a moldy oldy!

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

As soon as you pull out the pin, Mister Hand Grenade stops being
your friend.