Re: How can I serialize rdf:bookmarks to string?

Re: How can I serialize rdf:bookmarks to string?

Uldis Bojars
Gomita <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to serialize Bookmarks datasource to XML source?
> I followed the tutorial at http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/mozsdk/rdfsave.php and tried the code below using nsIRDFXMLSerializer.

> However, nsIRDFXMLSource.Serialize returns NS_ERROR_FAILURE.

Did you solve this problem?

I tried to run UnMork code [1] which should serialize bookmarks and
history to RDF/XML and save them to a file, and am getting the same
NS_ERROR_FAILURE problem. This code was working in Firefox before, but
is not any more.

Using Firefox 1.5.0.10.

[1] http://www.moztips.com/bbbook/index.php?postid=470

Best,
Uldis

[ http://captsolo.net/info/ ]

Re: How can I serialize rdf:bookmarks to string?

gomita.mail
> Did you solve this problem?

No.

> I tried to run UnMork code [1] which should serialize bookmarks and
> history to RDF/XML and save them to a file, and am getting the same
> NS_ERROR_FAILURE problem. This code was working in Firefox before, but
> is not any more.
>
> Using Firefox 1.5.0.10.

I got same result on Fx 2.0.0.2.