Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

squaredancer
On 24.01.2008 14:46, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  caver1 to
generate the following:? :

> squaredancer wrote:
>
>> On 24.01.2008 02:38, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
>> generate the following:? :
>>
>>> On 23.01.2008 09:18, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

yeah! much about the age-group I would hire.... they are more creative
that "our" years!

reg

Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

The Real Bev
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 23.01.2008 09:18, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

Maybe, but nothing pops into my mind.

> Problem with the Beatles is that you don't think you're all that old
> until you realize that Ringo Starr is 67 yo. :-(

Who you callin' old, boy?

Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

Jay Garcia
On 24.01.2008 19:40, The Real Bev wrote:

>> On 23.01.2008 09:18, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

I didn't name names but if the shoe fits ... 8-)

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org