Re: Firefox: test "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead" error page

Re: Firefox: test "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead" error page

xstepl
On Saturday, 28 July 2018 03:54:22 UTC-4, Michal Stanke  wrote:

> Hi l10ns.
>
> Have anyone figured out, how to show the new HTTPS error page and all of
> its variations? It is now for localization in
> browser/chrome/overrides/netError.dtd. I have tried all pages on
> badssl.com, but still getting the current error page, not this new one.
> I am a bit struggling with the translation, so I would like to see it in
> action.
>
> Also is it going to replace the all present HTTPS error pages, or is it
> a new one and both versions will be in use in release?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Michal

Had same issue on Firefox 72.02  Not Chrome

Using Selenium C#

This worked for me:

 if (driverName == "firefox")
            {
                // Initialize the Firefox driver
                FirefoxOptions options = new FirefoxOptions();

                options.AddAdditionalCapability("acceptInsecureCerts", true, true);
                options.AddAdditionalCapability("acceptUntrustedCerts", true, true);
                //options.Profile.AcceptUntrustedCertificates = true; <-- Does not work

                return new FirefoxDriver(options);
}

Also had to do this on Firefox about:config

1. Type “about:config” in Firefox Search
2. Search for “security.enterprise_roots.enabled” and set value to True
3. Search for  “security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling” and set value to False