Re: Firefox migration from another browser test plans / test cases / user profiles ?

Re: Firefox migration from another browser test plans / test cases / user profiles ?

Tim Riley-3
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi
>
> Outside of Litmus, are there Firefox migration from another browser
> test plans and test cases available? How about user profiles for these
> other browsers?
>
> --
> Peace be in you,
> Lloyd D Budd
> http://www.foolswisdom.com/~lloyd/

Llyod,

We do not have any other test plans or test cases for Firefox migration.
  We now have a graphical test tool which we are using to start
automating more user-based tests.  So maybe down the road we will have
more migration tests.

Individual testers have various profiles they have created and saved a
various times.  Is there a specific set of tests you are trying to run?

--Tim