Re: Firefox is on its way out

12345678 ... 10

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 28.04.2009 03:48, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  The Real Bev
to generate the following:? :

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>

>> On 27.04.2009 04:04, squaredancer wrote: what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
>>
>>> generate the following:? :

>>> well - as I taught you lot many-a-time.... history says that the
>>> american colony didn't want independance, so we had to /fight/  our way
>>> out....
>>>
>>> amen!
>>>
>> Was speaking of the Battle (rout) of New Orleans bubba! Tea and Crumpets
>> don't make it here! :-)
>>

> That's where they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles, right?

of course they ran - they had been ordered to let the bloody rebels get
on with their politics - the brits wanted HOME... the rebels (note the
description) wanted the brits to STAY

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 28.04.2009 07:34, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Ken Whiton to
generate the following:? :

> *-* On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, at 11:04:04 +0200,
> *-* In Article [hidden email],
> *-* squaredancer wrote
> *-* About Re: Firefox is on its way out
>

>> On 26.04.2009 23:07, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia
>> to generate the following:? :
>>

>>> On 26.04.2009 11:56, squaredancer wrote:

it's the truth man - they ran to get the last boat back home....
As Dan posted, they had a proper war to go to.....

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 28.04.2009 05:14, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Leonidas Jones
to generate the following:? :

> user wrote:
>
>>> On 26.04.2009 05:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  user to
>>> generate the following:? :

>>> YOU tell MEE (I speak with a "bloody terrible" german accent) exactly
>>> how you fought for the US of A in VIETNAM ??  What the hell where you
>>> doing there in the first place, huh???
>>>
>>> reg
>>>
>> You never heard of Vietnam and the US of A presence there??
>>
>> Helicopter pilot rescuing downed airmen, that's what. You have a problem
>> with that? At least I wasn't crossing into Canada burning my draft card.
>> What I thought maybe that Irwin was alluding to was my "name/ethinic
>> origin" and/or my "location".
>>
>> Bye, headed out.
>>
>> Xavier
>>

> I have to say, this thread is not a high point in our discussions here.
> I am rather embarrassed on our behalf.
>
> Lee

sorry, Lee, but it makes my hair rise when "heroes" praise the act of
war - in a country that they had no place to be in to start with and -
what's just as bad - a country that the majority of those "heroes" don't
even know where in the world it is!
I do not consider them to be heroes - they are non-thinking political
puppets.

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia
On 28.04.2009 01:00, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

>> On 27.04.2009 17:15, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

Dunno, wasn't there and never have been.

On 28.04.2009 02:56, Ron Hunter wrote:

> [...]

Fair to say that most every city in the U.S. has it's own uncivilized
population.

On 28.04.2009 04:46, squaredancer wrote:

> On 27.04.2009 22:35, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Ron Hunter to
> generate the following:? :
>> Phillip Jones wrote:

The ONLY reason we wanted you to say was so that we could have more
target practice. :-D

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org
Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

Re: Firefox is on its way out

The Real Bev
Jay Garcia wrote:

> but "I" wasn't in Beaumont this
> past weekend, I was in East Jefferson Hospital since Thursday afternoon
> - Sunday evening. I'm not the one arguing, you're the one making all
> these allegations, I'm just answering 'em. If you quit, I'll quit and
> leave everyone guessing as to exactly WHAT happened this weekend. :-D

Liposuction?  Tijuana is cheaper!

--
Cheers, Bev

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia
On 28.04.2009 11:05, The Real Bev wrote:

>> but "I" wasn't in Beaumont this past weekend, I was in East Jefferson
>> Hospital since Thursday afternoon - Sunday evening. I'm not the one
>> arguing, you're the one making all these allegations, I'm just
>> answering 'em. If you quit, I'll quit and leave everyone guessing as
>> to exactly WHAT happened this weekend. :-D
>
> Liposuction?  Tijuana is cheaper!

TIA but was actually diagnosed as an anxiety attack or two. Ain't no fun
regardless.

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org
Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
The Real Bev wrote:

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>
>> but "I" wasn't in Beaumont this past weekend, I was in East Jefferson
>> Hospital since Thursday afternoon - Sunday evening. I'm not the one
>> arguing, you're the one making all these allegations, I'm just
>> answering 'em. If you quit, I'll quit and leave everyone guessing as
>> to exactly WHAT happened this weekend. :-D
>
> Liposuction?  Tijuana is cheaper!

thats better than what I was thinking: sex change!

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: Firefox is on its way out

The Real Bev
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 28.04.2009 11:05, The Real Bev wrote:

Miserable :-(  FWIW, you don't seem like the anxious type.

--
Cheers,  Bev

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 28.04.2009 17:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
generate the following:? :

> On 28.04.2009 02:56, Ron Hunter wrote:

reckon it's true world-wide.... not an american privilege, ya know!

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 28.04.2009 18:17, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
generate the following:? :

> On 28.04.2009 11:05, The Real Bev wrote:

nasty - y'all need to start relaxing some....

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

PhillipJones
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 28.04.2009 11:36, The Real Bev wrote:

Yep I knew about those. for about two years after I was retired on
disability I wen through those. The doc still prescribes a very mild
anti-depressant for me to take at night to keep me from waking up every
hour t at night to see what time it is. Between that and using a talking
watch. Controls that. Its only been in the last couple of years that I
don't get antsy when any one is with me in a store suddenly disappears.

When did I retire 1994.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.  "If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net           http://www.vpea.org

Re: Firefox is on its way out

clay-14
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 28.04.2009 11:05, The Real Bev wrote:

I hate that feeling when the heart does a big ol' ca thump in my
chest... almost feels like it's flipping over.
Hold my breath, waiting to see if it's going to beat normal again.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia
On 28.04.2009 11:59, squaredancer wrote:

> On 28.04.2009 18:17, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
> generate the following:? :
>> On 28.04.2009 11:05, The Real Bev wrote:

May be TOO relaxed. ;-)

On 28.04.2009 12:02, clay wrote:

>> On 28.04.2009 11:05, The Real Bev wrote:

No problem with the ticker, it was that tunnel-vision that came and went
... and came and went ... and ... :-)

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org
Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/28/2009 8:13 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 28.04.2009 00:55, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

This question has been resolved via private correspondence.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 28.04.2009 17:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
generate the following:? :

> On 28.04.2009 04:46, squaredancer wrote:

bahhhhh :-P

reg
12345678 ... 10