Re: Firefox is on its way out

1234567 ... 10

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/27/2009 11:57 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 27.04.2009 13:51, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

I do not think it is unusual for many Texans to be bigoted about
religious questions and sexual preference questions.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia
On 27.04.2009 14:58, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

> On 4/27/2009 11:57 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 27.04.2009 13:51, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

That can be said of any state/city/country, etc. Not limited to just one
locality, etc.

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org
Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Ron Hunter
Phillip Jones wrote:

> Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 27.04.2009 04:04, squaredancer wrote:

They ran through the briars, and they ran through the brambles, and they
ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go...
Note this battle took place MONTHS after the end of the war.  Darn strange.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Ron Hunter
Irwin Greenwald wrote:

> On 4/27/2009 11:57 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>> On 27.04.2009 13:51, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

No, it isn't, but you find that mostly in the areas of east, and
southeast Texas, NOT in the civilized parts.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/27/2009 1:10 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 27.04.2009 14:58, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Moz Champion (Dan)
Ron Hunter wrote:

> Irwin Greenwald wrote:
>> On 4/27/2009 11:57 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>>> On 27.04.2009 13:51, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

That depends if you call Houston and Dallas civilized doesn't it?

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/27/2009 1:40 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

> Irwin Greenwald wrote:
>> On 4/27/2009 11:57 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
>>> On 27.04.2009 13:51, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

As I recall Beaumont - where Xavier's ISP is - is in southeast Texas.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia
On 27.04.2009 17:15, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

> [...]

How do you know he is actually FROM Beaumont for the sake of argument?
He may be from Hawaii for all we know.

On 27.04.2009 15:42, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

>> On 27.04.2009 14:58, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

True but your opinion is laced with hatred and bigotry. My response is
based on fact, not opinion.

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org
Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Jay Garcia

Yes, and if you did just a very slight bit of sleuthing you'd know that:

75.25.184.8 - 75.25.184.15

BEST WESTERN VIDOR-060623051933
Private Address
Plano
TX
75075
United States

Looks like he was staying at a Best Western Motel. Why would somebody
FROM Beaumont be in a motel??? Maybe he's actually from a "civilized"
part of Texas, ya think?

--
Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion
www.ufaq.org
Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

Re: Firefox is on its way out

The Real Bev
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 27.04.2009 04:04, squaredancer wrote: what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia to
>> generate the following:? :

>>> Yah, like you guys in the red coats got your asses kicked outta here!!
>>> God's will was done ya'all! :-D
>>>
>> well - as I taught you lot many-a-time.... history says that the
>> american colony didn't want independance, so we had to /fight/  our way
>> out....
>>
>> amen!
>
> Was speaking of the Battle (rout) of New Orleans bubba! Tea and Crumpets
> don't make it here! :-)

That's where they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles, right?

--
Cheers, Bev

Re: Firefox is on its way out

The Real Bev
Jay Garcia wrote:

> I guess we'll have to celebrate something else on July 4th then. :-(

Perhaps the Nth anniversary of the invention of fireworks.  There are worse
holidays :-)  Isn't the Pope supposed to wash the feet of BEGGARS on Maundy
Thursday?

--
Cheers, Bev

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Leonidas Jones-2
user wrote:

>> On 26.04.2009 05:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  user to
>> generate the following:? :

>>> Well, I thought you may be going in a certain direction with that
>>> comment but I said, nah, he wouldn't do that .. did you? So just what IS
>>> your point with that comment? I am a Vietnam Vet that fought for our
>>> country, USA. Now tell us, just where were you going Irwin?
>>>
>>> Xavier
>>>

>> YOU tell MEE (I speak with a "bloody terrible" german accent) exactly
>> how you fought for the US of A in VIETNAM ??  What the hell where you
>> doing there in the first place, huh???
>>
>> reg
>
> You never heard of Vietnam and the US of A presence there??
>
> Helicopter pilot rescuing downed airmen, that's what. You have a problem
> with that? At least I wasn't crossing into Canada burning my draft card.
> What I thought maybe that Irwin was alluding to was my "name/ethinic
> origin" and/or my "location".
>
> Bye, headed out.
>
> Xavier

I have to say, this thread is not a high point in our discussions here.
I am rather embarrassed on our behalf.

Lee

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Ken Whiton
*-* On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, at 11:04:04 +0200,
*-* In Article [hidden email],
*-* squaredancer wrote
*-* About Re: Firefox is on its way out

> On 26.04.2009 23:07, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Jay Garcia
> to generate the following:? :

>> On 26.04.2009 11:56, squaredancer wrote:

      Maybe in Superman's "Bizarro" alternate universe, but not in *THIS*
one!!!!! ;-)

                                         Ken Whiton
--
     FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: [hidden email] (remove the obvious to reply)

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/27/2009 4:32 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 27.04.2009 17:15, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

You certainly love to argue, to the extent that you will mis-read posts
in order to start one.  Where did I say that XAVIER is from Beaumont?  I
said his ISP is located in Beaumont.  You should be familiar with that
ISP since you have used it from time to time.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/27/2009 4:46 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 27.04.2009 17:15, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

Or perhaps that explains why you sometimes use the same ISP????  Is that
hotel any good?

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Ron Hunter
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> Ron Hunter wrote:
>> Irwin Greenwald wrote:

More so than Beaumont, or Longview.  Houston has pretty much lost its
identity with so many people coming in from all parts of the world, and
Dallas still aspires to be New York City, and fails miserably.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 27.04.2009 22:35, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Ron Hunter to
generate the following:? :

> Phillip Jones wrote:
>
>> Jay Garcia wrote:
>>
>>> On 27.04.2009 04:04, squaredancer wrote:

also note:
so we hid behind our cotton bales
and never said a thing...

as I keep trying to educate you lot - the brits wanted OUT - the
americans didn't want us to go.... bloody stoopid squirrel hunters!

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 27.04.2009 21:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Phillip Jones
to generate the following:? :

> Phillip Jones wrote:
>
>> Jay Garcia wrote:
>>
>>> On 27.04.2009 10:12, squaredancer wrote:

you need to put an angle-bracket AT THE END as well