Re: Firefox is on its way out

1234 ... 10

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Leonidas Jones-2
Terry R. wrote:

> The date and time was Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:57:31 PM, and on a
> whim, Chris Ilias pounded out on the keyboard:
>
>> On 23/04/09 3:42 PM, Glenn Gordon wrote:
>>> You shouldn't have to "Google" for help. The very fact that you
>>> suggest it, just proves my point exactly. Of course its the run
>>> around, just so that Firefox can avoid direct contact with its
>>> customers, hence the many (false) help options. Even their so-called
>>> "chat" support is non-existent, as its never open.
>>>
>>> This is what i call the "Microsoft Syndrome". When corporations get
>>> too big for their own good and make enough money, they can afford to
>>> tell their customers to **** off, as they no longer give a **** for
>>> the customer.
>>
>> Glenn, please watch your language in here.
>>

> Watch his language? Where did he use language that needs to be watched?
> You mean like Andrew uses without the asterisks?
>
> follow up set to mozilla.general
>

> Terry R.

Chris, quite rightly, edited the original.  In the original post, the
offensive language was there, no asterisks.

Lee

Re: Firefox is on its way out

user-41
On 23.04.2009 23:24, Leonidas Jones wrote:

>> The date and time was Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:57:31 PM, and on a
>> whim, Chris Ilias pounded out on the keyboard:

>>> Glenn, please watch your language in here.
>>>

>> Watch his language? Where did he use language that needs to be watched?
>> You mean like Andrew uses without the asterisks?
>>
>> follow up set to mozilla.general
>>

>> Terry R.
>
> Chris, quite rightly, edited the original.  In the original post, the
> offensive language was there, no asterisks.
>
> Lee

The world revolves around Andrew, can't you see that?

/xo

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Terry R.-3
The date and time was Friday, April 24, 2009 5:53:23 AM, and on a whim,
user pounded out on the keyboard:

> On 23.04.2009 23:24, Leonidas Jones wrote:

All mouth and no content.

Terry R.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Leonidas Jones-2
user wrote:

> On 23.04.2009 23:24, Leonidas Jones wrote:

In all my years in support groups, first at secnews and now here, Andrew
is the only person I've ever killfiled.  I don't even know when he's
around, unless someone responds to him.  And I really like it that way!

Lee

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Ron Hunter
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> user wrote:
>> On 23.04.2009 23:24, Leonidas Jones wrote:

Andrew is an intelligent, and informed person, but his tendency to
resort to language I wouldn't use, except in adult male company, is
completely unacceptable, and somehow, he thinks he is entitled to use
it.  Not on MY computer!

Re: Firefox is on its way out

user-41
> Andrew is an intelligent, and informed person, but his tendency to
> resort to language I wouldn't use, except in adult male company, is
> completely unacceptable, and somehow, he thinks he is entitled to use
> it.  Not on MY computer!

No question about it, he's well versed in support issues. His demeanor
and courtesy to others is on the other end of the spectrum
unfortunately. Looks to me like he's had a rough life in some respect
and his resorting to thrusting his methods on the rest of us is his way
of self-protection, etc. I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.

/xo

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Leonidas Jones-2
Ron Hunter wrote:

> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> user wrote:
>>> On 23.04.2009 23:24, Leonidas Jones wrote:

No question, brilliant man, and could be of great help to many people.
But it seems he really doesn't care. I fought the battle, and there was
no winning, so, as far I am concerned, he does not exist.

Lee

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>
> /xo

That remark was uncalled for!

Irwin

Re: Firefox is on its way out

squaredancer
On 25.04.2009 03:45, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Irwin
Greenwald to generate the following:? :

> On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
>
>> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>>
>> /xo
>>

> That remark was uncalled for!
>
> Irwin

yepp - rather an atheist than some of those godless creeps who go to
church and then return home to beat their wives and/or molest their
children.... and hold the bible at the same time!
Oh yes! not to mention those who molest children IN CHURCH...

reg

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Ron Hunter
squaredancer wrote:

> On 25.04.2009 03:45, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Irwin
> Greenwald to generate the following:? :
>> On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
>>
>>> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>>>
>>> /xo
>>>
>> That remark was uncalled for!
>>
>> Irwin
>>

> yepp - rather an atheist than some of those godless creeps who go to
> church and then return home to beat their wives and/or molest their
> children.... and hold the bible at the same time!
> Oh yes! not to mention those who molest children IN CHURCH...
>
> reg

I don't hold with those who think that going to church every sunday (or
saturday) makes one a Christian, or that not doing so equates to being
an atheist.  I have known some perfectly moral, ethical, and likable
atheists, and some pretty horrible people who go out on saturday night
and sow their wild oats, then go to church sunday morning to pray for
crop failure.  When my mother told me that 'hell' and 'damn' are bad
words, I asked her if they were so bad, why does the preacher seem to
mention them every sunday....  Mystery to me.  Grin.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Terry R.-3
The date and time was Friday, April 24, 2009 6:45:17 PM, and on a whim,
Irwin Greenwald pounded out on the keyboard:

> On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
>> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>>
>> /xo
>
> That remark was uncalled for!
>
> Irwin

Actually he hit it right on the head.  Andrew has made a lot of comments
in the past stating there isn't a God.

Terry R.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

PhillipJones
Terry R. wrote:

> The date and time was Friday, April 24, 2009 6:45:17 PM, and on a whim,
> Irwin Greenwald pounded out on the keyboard:
>
>> On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
>>> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>>>
>>> /xo
>>
>> That remark was uncalled for!
>>
>> Irwin
>
> Actually he hit it right on the head.  Andrew has made a lot of comments
> in the past stating there isn't a God.
>

> Terry R.
Just because Andrew said what ever he did (I haven't been following the
support groups lately) and maybe an atheist. Doesn't necessarily mean
ever atheist thinks the was he does.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.  "If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net           http://www.vpea.org

Re: Firefox is on its way out

user-41
> On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
>> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>>
>> /xo
>
> That remark was uncalled for!
>
> Irwin

Why, if the shoe fits .... Is mentioning Madelein Murray O'Hare uncalled
for as well??? And besides, after reading these groups back a ways, it
seems my "call" is correct.

/xo

Re: Firefox is on its way out

»Q«
In <news:[hidden email]>,
"Terry R." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The date and time was Friday, April 24, 2009 6:45:17 PM, and on a
> whim, Irwin Greenwald pounded out on the keyboard:
>
> > On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
> >> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
> >
> > That remark was uncalled for!
>
> Actually he hit it right on the head.  Andrew has made a lot of
> comments in the past stating there isn't a God.

The one currently posting as "user" knew that when he posted it,
having been reading these groups since the start.  It's the gratuitous
bigotry that was uncalled for.

--
»Q«                                                              /"\
                                      ASCII Ribbon Campaign      \ /

Re: Firefox is on its way out

user-41
> The one currently posting as "user" knew that when he posted it,
> having been reading these groups since the start.  It's the gratuitous
> bigotry that was uncalled for.

You haven't a clue, I didn't know it until I searched "sender" =
"andrew" and viewed some posts. My profession includes profiling, not a
rookie at this by any stretch.

How close would I be if I guessed you speak with a slight German accent
or close by?

/xo = Xavier Ochoa - Beaumont, Tx.

Re: Firefox is on its way out

»Q«
In <news:[hidden email]>,
user <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > The one currently posting as "user" knew that when he posted it,
> > having been reading these groups since the start.  It's the
> > gratuitous bigotry that was uncalled for.
>
> You haven't a clue, I didn't know it until I searched "sender" =
> "andrew" and viewed some posts. My profession includes profiling, not
> a rookie at this by any stretch.

Hookay.

> How close would I be if I guessed you speak with a slight German
> accent or close by?

You'd be far from the truth, but it wouldn't surprise me if you
stooped to that as well.

--
»Q«                                                              /"\
                                      ASCII Ribbon Campaign      \ /

Re: Firefox is on its way out

user-41

>> How close would I be if I guessed you speak with a slight German
>> accent or close by?
>
> You'd be far from the truth, but it wouldn't surprise me if you
> stooped to that as well.

You have things confused my friend. It would be stooping to accuse you
of being of a particular heritage in a demeaning manor. What gives you
the idea that it was "stooping" to make a guess?

Xavier

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/25/2009 1:54 PM, user wrote:

>> On 4/24/2009 1:58 PM, user wrote:
>>> I'll bet he's an atheist as well .. typical.
>>>
>>> /xo
>>
>> That remark was uncalled for!
>>
>> Irwin
>

> Why, if the shoe fits .... Is mentioning Madelein Murray O'Hare uncalled
> for as well??? And besides, after reading these groups back a ways, it
> seems my "call" is correct.
>
> /xo

"/xo = Xavier Ochoa - Beaumont, Tx."

I guess that explains it!

Re: Firefox is on its way out

user-41
>> Why, if the shoe fits .... Is mentioning Madelein Murray O'Hare uncalled
>> for as well??? And besides, after reading these groups back a ways, it
>> seems my "call" is correct.
>>
>> /xo
>
> "/xo = Xavier Ochoa - Beaumont, Tx."
>
> I guess that explains it!

I would think it does, yes. People like him are usually a giveaway. He
comes across as quite self-centered, thinks everyone should follow his
lead. Being a non-believer in a diety higher than himself is right
inline IMHO.

Xavier

Re: Firefox is on its way out

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 4/25/2009 5:54 PM, user wrote:

>>> Why, if the shoe fits .... Is mentioning Madelein Murray O'Hare uncalled
>>> for as well??? And besides, after reading these groups back a ways, it
>>> seems my "call" is correct.
>>>
>>> /xo
>>
>> "/xo = Xavier Ochoa - Beaumont, Tx."
>>
>> I guess that explains it!
>>

> I would think it does, yes. People like him are usually a giveaway. He
> comes across as quite self-centered, thinks everyone should follow his
> lead. Being a non-believer in a diety higher than himself is right
> inline IMHO.
>
> Xavier

You sure missed my point!
1234 ... 10