Quantcast

Re: Embedding with new API (keyboard and mouse Wheel not working)

Re: Embedding with new API (keyboard and mouse Wheel not working)

starry.we
Hi Jason,

I just notice that you have embedded Mozilla with newAPI you mentioned, Could you share with me some of this infor:
Are you embedding XULRunner? And which version?

For newAPI you mentioned, what are these API and where can I find the reference?

For the win32_test, is this a sample? Could you point me to the place where I can find it?

Though this is a late replay but hope you still within this news group...