Re: Documentation for JS 52 Languge feature support?

Re: Documentation for JS 52 Languge feature support?

philip.chimento
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 10:01:00 AM UTC-4, Kent Williams wrote:
> I've done a port of the Typescript Compiler to embed in our
> application.  I need to support a Node-style 'require', but I'm not sure
> what my Typescript target should be to take advantage of the language
> features.
>
> Any pointers? The release notes are empty:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/SpiderMonkey/Releases/52

I combed through MDN at one point to produce this summary for the NEWS file of my project: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs/commit/c1525a7a48fcd109022146be657844cde2c8c9dc
This may be the same info that you're looking for.

Regards,
Philip