Re: Canvas upside down

Peter Weilbacher
Peter Weilbacher wrote:

> Most of the canvas examples that I could find display correctly now. The
> only thing that doesn't is the Firefox TabPreview extension (and the
> corresponding SeaMonkey patch). There, the canvas that is drawn of the
> page appears upside down. It seems that most (all?) parts of the code
> that relay height to y-axis value in the canvas code are checked with
> topToBottom and OS/2 gives that correctly. Any hints of where to look
> for an explanation?

Let me ask differently: Does any code of the canvas implementation rely
on system coordinates to start at the top left (while under OS/2 the
origin in the _bottom_ left)? I looked through the code again a bit, but
maybe I was too tired.
If nobody here can answer this where should I post instead? (There is no
canvas newsgroup.)
--
Thanks!
   Peter.

Re: Canvas upside down

Stanimir Stamenkov-2
/Peter Weilbacher/:

> If nobody here can answer this where should I post instead? (There is no
> canvas newsgroup.)

Try asking in "netscape.public.mozilla.svg", also.

--
Stanimir