Re: Blank space on bottom of FF1.5 window.

Re: Blank space on bottom of FF1.5 window.

Chris Ilias-2
_The Real Bev_ spoke thusly on 07/02/2006 12:26 AM:

http://ilias.ca/blog/2005/04/history-of-mozilla-newsgroups.html

>> Remember those days, Mozilla was just a testing ground for others
>> (read Netscape) to build their products on.
>
> Hrm.  As an outsider, I thought that the Mozilla stuff was broken off
> from the
> Netscape/AOL/somehow for profit stuff.  NS would absorb Moz good stuff, but
> everything was somehow different.

You're thinking different days. When Lee says "Remember those days",
he's referring to a time before Mozilla broke off from AOL.
For more info, see
http://ilias.ca/MozillaNetscapeRelationship.html
--
Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion