Quantcast

Re: Aggressive in OS advertising by Microsoft Edge

Re: Aggressive in OS advertising by Microsoft Edge

Mozilla - License mailing list
I have noticed some aggressive tactics used by Microsoft, and possibly Google to encourage end users to switch from use of Mozilla products such as Firefox Desktop browser.

I did suggest in an appropriate  Mozilla ( Marketing - SuMo ) support site that maybe Mozilla should at least try to counter this with their own blogs and official Knowledge Base articles. I can not link (publicly) to that suggestion at the moment due to issues with Mozilla's Forum software.