Re: AV program

Moz Champion (Dan)
Terry R. wrote:

> On 8/29/2007 2:25 PM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
> keyboard
>
>> Jay Garcia wrote:
>>> On 29.08.2007 10:00, Terry R. wrote:

I dont speak to liars.

Re: AV program

Terry R.
On 8/29/2007 9:06 PM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
keyboard

> Terry R. wrote:
>> On 8/29/2007 2:25 PM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
>> keyboard

Great response.  One of your typical ones.  PROVE where I've lied rather
than empty accusations.

--
Terry R.

Re: AV program

Moz Champion (Dan)
Terry R. wrote:

> On 8/29/2007 9:06 PM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
> keyboard
>
>> Terry R. wrote:
>>> On 8/29/2007 2:25 PM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
>>> keyboard

Listen idiot!

You said this!

"You keep telling people they don't need AV programs..."
UnQuote

WHO the heck said people don't need AV programs!!! Because I sure the
heck didn't!  YOU are claiming I aaid so.... and I did NOT.

YOU SIR are nothing more than an idiotic LIAR!

YOU show me where I said people shouldn't use AV programs!!! Come on
now! I can show YOU where YOU lied! And you can't show me where I said
that?  Despicable liar

WHAT I said , if you had the brains to READ, is that I don't see a need
for a 'real time online scanner'. I have ALSO stated, that I suggest NOT
opening an attachment, storing it for a week, updating your AV program,
checking the attachment and then opening it.... HOW THE HECK can anyone
do that WITHOUT an AV program you flaming IDIOT!

LEARN TO READ YOU IDIOT AND STOP WITH FRAUDULENT CLAIMS!!!!!!

I DID NOT TELL ANYONE NOT TO USE AV PROGRAMS!!!!
I DID NOT TELL ANYONE THEY DONT NEED AN AV PROGRAM!!!
I TOLD PEOPLE TO USE AV PROGRAMS!!!
I SAID I USED AV PROGRAMS!!!!

So come on, IDIOT!!! Show me where I told people not to use AV programs!
Put up or SHUT up you idiotic liar.

And yes, I'm ticked. You Sir, are an idiotic LIAR who can't read

Re: AV program

Terry R.
On 8/30/2007 9:38 AM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
keyboard

> Terry R. wrote:
>> On 8/29/2007 9:06 PM On a whim, Moz Champion (Dan) pounded out on the
>> keyboard

You must feel big calling me an idiot hiding behind a screen.  And Dan,
don't mix "Sir" with "idiot" and "liar".

Sorry, your four "I"'s are lies.  In the past you HAVE told people they
don't need AV programs and that you DON'T use them. In Secnews, and in
mixed comments here.  I remember because we've had these arguments
before, so don't try and change your tune now.  Just like when you were
stating there isn't a virus for the Mac, you argue about fabrications in
your own mind.

And if you'd like to keep calling me names, I challenge you to meet me
face to face mister big mouth.  If you can't say it to my face, shut the
F*** up.  I live in So. Ca.  Put up or shut up.

--
Terry R.

Re: AV program

Terry R.
On 8/30/2007 1:30 PM On a whim, Chris Ilias pounded out on the keyboard

> On 8/30/07 4:08 PM, _squaredancer_ spoke thusly:
>> It certainly is strange, isn't it??
>> I had *ONE* OT post the other day (marked as OT to boot) and it was
>> removed... no warning, no "private" mail... nothing!
>
> <http://www.mozilla.org/community/cancellation.html>
> "If they later agree that the behaviour has not changed, they will
> notify the person by email (or newsgroup post, as above) and then start
> to cancel any and all infringing posts from that person, without warning
> or comment."
>
> You were informed in April, that any future posts of yours would be
> eligible for removal "without warning or comment."
>
>> I also had a post in this thread which I fu'd to general (as did another
>> poster).... but to no avail!
>
> Glad you agree with me, that replying, and setting a followup is not
> affective enough for taking other people's threads to another group.
> <http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/msg/f323efbae11de901>
>
>> despite Chris' futile attempt to say otherwise, it certainly looks as if
>> Dan, Dan, The MozChamp Man is being given immunity!
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/msg/0f7ff4187bd941bb>
> "ergo - *DO NOT ASSUME*"

No, it is effective.  It just gets forgotten sometimes.  I did a FU to
one of Dan's posts when I realized it was getting out of hand, but not
other posts.

--
Terry R.

Re: AV program

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
Chris Ilias wrote:

> On 8/30/07 5:34 PM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
>> Chris Ilias wrote:
>>> Each OT post in this thread is being added to the database; and
>>> if/when any warnings are sent, they will be sent privately.
>> I don't know how the postings within this thread are being added to the
>> database.  The OP asked about antivirus programs, and the discussion
>> about AVs is STILL continuing.  Therefore, there is NO OT happening.
>
> I didn't say the entire thread was OT. I was "Each OT post in this
> thread". There are instances of personal attacks, etc., that should
> obviously be added.
>
>> {Thinking to myself: since Chris 1 posted an OT message, I wonder if it
>> will be added to the database, and I wonder if he'll get one of those
>> offensive and threatening message about OT discussions?  Hmmmm, one
>> wonders.}
>
> Where did I post an OT message?

by saying: "Each OT post in this thread is being added to
the database . . . ."  Because you put a follow up to
Mo.gen, and again in this message you put another followup
to mo.gen again.  Therefore, since you put a follow up to
the mo.gen group, its therefore an OT discussion.

--
Please do not email me for help.  Reply to the newsgroup
only.  And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: AV program

Chris Ilias-2
On 8/30/07 6:06 PM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:

> Chris Ilias wrote:
>>> I don't know how the postings within this thread are being added to
>>> the database.  The OP asked about antivirus programs, and the
>>> discussion about AVs is STILL continuing.  Therefore, there is NO OT
>>> happening.
>>
>> I didn't say the entire thread was OT. I was "Each OT post in this
>> thread". There are instances of personal attacks, etc., that should
>> obviously be added.
>>
>>> {Thinking to myself: since Chris 1 posted an OT message, I wonder if
>>> it will be added to the database, and I wonder if he'll get one of
>>> those offensive and threatening message about OT discussions?  Hmmmm,
>>> one wonders.}
>>
>> Where did I post an OT message?
>
> by saying: "Each OT post in this thread is being added to the database .
> . . ."  Because you put a follow up to Mo.gen, and again in this message
> you put another followup to mo.gen again.  Therefore, since you put a
> follow up to the mo.gen group, its therefore an OT discussion.

Didn't you say, that you weren't going to answer anymore questions, from
Nir, Q, or myself?

<http://www.mozilla.org/community/etiquette.html>
"Off-topic discussion not taken to private email, mozilla.general, or
any place where it is not considered off-topic, by someone who knows
they should be taking it elsewhere, is eligible for removal from the
news server."

I made an effort to take the discussion to mozilla.general, therefore
that message was not eligible for the database. Reg posted a message in
that thread, with the follow-up set, and you don't see that message
gone, do you? The only cases I can think of right now, that would make
it eligible, is if the message I was replying to, had a follow-up set,
and I ignored it.
--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>

Re: AV program

defaria
squaredancer wrote:

> On 01.09.2007 00:19, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Andrew
> DeFaria to generate the following:? :
>> On Aug 31, 3:46 am, squaredancer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> "nics" are ladies underpants.... :-P
>>>

>> Precisely. Now the question is why is Dan wearing ladies underpants! :-
>>

> you, Sir, are a ????
> Did you READ what Dan wrote, or do you have comprehensive problems??
> *DID* Dan say he *WEARS* nics??  show him where you read that!
> You can't. because he didn't say that...
>
> so now, Andrew, you may start a war with Dan on the new [OT] subject
> of "nics".... :-D
Are you that dense - or just trying to be funny. If the former -
pathetic. If the later - not funny. The charge was that people who have
"champion" in their "nic" are exempt. I asked what a "nic" was. You
responded it was ladies underpants. So I joked that since Dan had
"champion" in his "nic", why was he wearing ladies underpants. This is
known as a joke or extending the joke you were making. It was also a jab
at Dan, who's one of my favorite targets, especially when he's got his
(excuse me) undies in a bunch like he has and acting irrational as he
clearly is.

Or perhaps you are attempting to object that Dan might not be wearing
his nic? If so, not really funny. Of course he's wearing it! On his head
no less!

Or perhaps you are attempting to sarcastically argue poking fun at me or
others. If so, this thread has way too much of arguing already and so
deemed not funny.

In any event having to explain all of this kills any hope of lightening
the mood here...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord.

Re: AV program

Blinky the Shark

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> squaredancer wrote:
>> On 01.09.2007 00:19, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Andrew
>> DeFaria to generate the following:? :

>>> Precisely. Now the question is why is Dan wearing ladies underpants! :-
>>>

>> you, Sir, are a ????
>> Did you READ what Dan wrote, or do you have comprehensive problems??
>> *DID* Dan say he *WEARS* nics??  show him where you read that!
>> You can't. because he didn't say that...
>>
>> so now, Andrew, you may start a war with Dan on the new [OT] subject
>> of "nics".... :-D
> Are you that dense - or just trying to be funny. If the former -
> pathetic. If the later - not funny. The charge was that people who have
> "champion" in their "nic" are exempt. I asked what a "nic" was. You
> responded it was ladies underpants. So I joked that since Dan had
> "champion" in his "nic", why was he wearing ladies underpants. This is
> known as a joke or extending the joke you were making. It was also a jab
> at Dan, who's one of my favorite targets, especially when he's got his
> (excuse me) undies in a bunch like he has and acting irrational as he
> clearly is.

I wonder if all this could've have been avoided if "nick" had been
spelled correctly in the first place.

--
Blinky                                                   RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Re: AV program

The Real Bev
Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Andrew DeFaria wrote:
>> squaredancer wrote:
>>> Andrew DeFaria to generate the following:? :

>>> you, Sir, are a ????
>>> Did you READ what Dan wrote, or do you have comprehensive problems??
>>> *DID* Dan say he *WEARS* nics??  show him where you read that!
>>> You can't. because he didn't say that...
>>>
>>> so now, Andrew, you may start a war with Dan on the new [OT] subject
>>> of "nics".... :-D
 >>

>> Are you that dense - or just trying to be funny. If the former -
>> pathetic. If the later - not funny. The charge was that people who have
>> "champion" in their "nic" are exempt. I asked what a "nic" was. You
>> responded it was ladies underpants. So I joked that since Dan had
>> "champion" in his "nic", why was he wearing ladies underpants. This is
>> known as a joke or extending the joke you were making. It was also a jab
>> at Dan, who's one of my favorite targets, especially when he's got his
>> (excuse me) undies in a bunch like he has and acting irrational as he
>> clearly is.
>
> I wonder if all this could've have been avoided if "nick" had been
> spelled correctly in the first place.

No way.  Some people just have to argue about nothing, especially people who
don't realize that ladies' underpants are spelled with a k.  (Ref:  "Naughty
knickers")

Re: AV program

Blinky the Shark

The Real Bev wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Andrew DeFaria wrote:

>  >>
>>> Are you that dense - or just trying to be funny. If the former -
>>> pathetic. If the later - not funny. The charge was that people who have
>>> "champion" in their "nic" are exempt. I asked what a "nic" was. You
>>> responded it was ladies underpants. So I joked that since Dan had
>>> "champion" in his "nic", why was he wearing ladies underpants. This is
>>> known as a joke or extending the joke you were making. It was also a jab
>>> at Dan, who's one of my favorite targets, especially when he's got his
>>> (excuse me) undies in a bunch like he has and acting irrational as he
>>> clearly is.
>> I wonder if all this could've have been avoided if "nick" had been
>> spelled correctly in the first place.
>
> No way.  Some people just have to argue about nothing, especially people who
> don't realize that ladies' underpants are spelled with a k.  (Ref:  "Naughty
> knickers")

You don't expect people who can't spell "nick" to know how to spell
"knickers", do you?  :)

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>>
>>> I wonder if all this could've have been avoided if "nick" had been
>>> spelled correctly in the first place.
>>
>> No way.  Some people just have to argue about nothing, especially people who
>> don't realize that ladies' underpants are spelled with a k.  (Ref:  "Naughty
>> knickers")
>
> You don't expect people who can't spell "nick" to know how to spell
> "knickers", do you?  :)

No, Mr. Bond, I expect them to die!

Re: AV program

Rinaldi J. Montessi-4
The Real Bev wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:

>>> No way.  Some people just have to argue about nothing, especially people who
>>> don't realize that ladies' underpants are spelled with a k.  (Ref:  "Naughty
>>> knickers")
>>
>> You don't expect people who can't spell "nick" to know how to spell
>> "knickers", do you?  :)
>
> No, Mr. Bond, I expect them to die!

A classic line :-)

--
Mustgo, n.:
        Any item of food that has been sitting in the refrigerator so

Re: AV program

Blinky the Shark

The Real Bev wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>
>> The Real Bev wrote:
>>> No way.  Some people just have to argue about nothing, especially people who
>>> don't realize that ladies' underpants are spelled with a k.  (Ref:  "Naughty
>>> knickers")
>> You don't expect people who can't spell "nick" to know how to spell
>> "knickers", do you?  :)
>
> No, Mr. Bond, I expect them to die!

I wonder if anyone in here has a license to kill.  Okay, how about a
license to spell?

--
Blinky                                                   RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org  <----------- New Site Aug 28

Re: AV program

squaredancer
On 01.09.2007 20:16, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Andrew DeFaria
to generate the following:? :

> squaredancer wrote:
>> On 01.09.2007 00:19, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Andrew
>> DeFaria to generate the following:? :

>>> Precisely. Now the question is why is Dan wearing ladies underpants! :-
>>>

>> you, Sir, are a ????
>> Did you READ what Dan wrote, or do you have comprehensive problems??
>> *DID* Dan say he *WEARS* nics??  show him where you read that!
>> You can't. because he didn't say that...
>>
>> so now, Andrew, you may start a war with Dan on the new [OT] subject
>> of "nics".... :-D
> Are you that dense -

hmmmm - obviously, you don't recognise a mimicry of a "Dan, MozChamp
man" offensive posting??

ah well - who's dense?? me?? naaaa!

reg

<< snipped >>

Re: AV program

PhillipJones
squaredancer wrote:

> On 01.09.2007 20:16, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Andrew DeFaria
> to generate the following:? :
>> squaredancer wrote:
>>> On 01.09.2007 00:19, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Andrew
>>> DeFaria to generate the following:? :

>>> you, Sir, are a ????
>>> Did you READ what Dan wrote, or do you have comprehensive problems??
>>> *DID* Dan say he *WEARS* nics??  show him where you read that!
>>> You can't. because he didn't say that...
>>>
>>> so now, Andrew, you may start a war with Dan on the new [OT] subject
>>> of "nics".... :-D
>> Are you that dense -
>
> hmmmm - obviously, you don't recognise a mimicry of a "Dan, MozChamp
> man" offensive posting??
>
> ah well - who's dense?? me?? naaaa!
>
> reg
>
> << snipped >>
What's all this ramblings about Knickers??

Re: AV program

The Real Bev
Blinky the Shark wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>> You don't expect people who can't spell "nick" to know how to spell
>>> "knickers", do you?  :)
>>
>> No, Mr. Bond, I expect them to die!
>
> I wonder if anyone in here has a license to kill.

In California that's called a 'Driver License'.  The bad part is that I have
to live with the same lousy photo (looks kind of like Woody Allen on a bad
day) for another five years.

> Okay, how about a license to spell?

Sorry, we aren't issuing those any more.  Nobody knows how to fill out the
form, much less approve it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why is it so hot and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Re: AV program

Rinaldi J. Montessi-4
Blinky the Shark wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> You don't expect people who can't spell "nick" to know how to spell
>>> "knickers", do you?  :)
>>
>> No, Mr. Bond, I expect them to die!
>
> I wonder if anyone in here has a license to kill.  Okay, how about a
> license to spell?

Licenses to kill would only apply to countries that have disarmed their
citizens.  I'm thinking Second Amendment and self defense, of course.

--
"I have a very firm grasp on reality!  I can reach out and strangle it
any time!"

Re: AV program

Blinky the Shark
The Real Bev wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> Okay, how about a license to spell?
>
> Sorry, we aren't issuing those any more.  Nobody knows how to fill out the
> form, much less approve it.

<AOL-GG>

he he   your right  omg

</AOL-GG>

Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> The Real Bev wrote:

>>> No, Mr. Bond, I expect them to die!
>> I wonder if anyone in here has a license to kill.  Okay, how about a
>> license to spell?
>
> Licenses to kill would only apply to countries that have disarmed their
> citizens.  I'm thinking Second Amendment and self defense, of course.

Well, we (US) are getting there.