RTL Support shipping in Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS (Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu)

RTL Support shipping in Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS (Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu)

Stefan Arentz-5
We just shipped a new Firefox 11.0 Beta with much improved RTL support. We
need your help to test and verify.

If you want to help us test Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew or Urdu, sign up for the
public beta at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ios/testflight

There are two areas that still need some work:

 - the intro tour slides are in the incorrect order
 - on iPad, we have not finished the RTL work and had to force the tab bar
in LTR mode

We will probably ship even if we cannot resolve those bugs. And address
them in an update.

Bug tree at
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=1160759&hide_resolved=0

If you file bugs, please attach a screenshot.

 S.

Re: RTL Support shipping in Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS (Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu)

Delphine L
Thanks so much for all that RTL bug fixing Stefan, it's really great
to see this!
Will definitely test out the Beta asap.

cheers, and THANK YOU!

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 7:46 AM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We just shipped a new Firefox 11.0 Beta with much improved RTL support. We
> need your help to test and verify.
>
> If you want to help us test Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew or Urdu, sign up for the
> public beta at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ios/testflight
>
> There are two areas that still need some work:
>
>  - the intro tour slides are in the incorrect order
>  - on iPad, we have not finished the RTL work and had to force the tab bar
> in LTR mode
>
> We will probably ship even if we cannot resolve those bugs. And address
> them in an update.
>
> Bug tree at
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=1160759&hide_resolved=0
>
> If you file bugs, please attach a screenshot.
>
>  S.

Delphine