RDF:history

DDD-3
Hi,
Is there any way to serialize rdf:history to string?

Thank you.

Re: RDF:history

Neil-4
DDD wrote:

>Is there any way to serialize rdf:history to string?

rdf:history is dead. SeaMonkey 1.1.x is the last project still using it.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: RDF:history

DDD-3
On Mar 12, 7:45 pm, Neil <[hidden email]> wrote:
> DDD wrote:
> >Is there any way to serialize rdf:history to string?
>
> rdf:history is dead. SeaMonkey 1.1.x is the last project still using it.
>
> --
> Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Thank you Neil. Yes, I know rdf:history is replaced by Places. I now
just wanna know something about search mechanism using by rdf:history
in a template tree. In SeaMonkey 1.1.x, setting ref="find:..." can
result in a hoped content. Now, I have read some source codes about
this question, the key point should be getTargets methods of
nsIRDFDataSource in rdf:history.  Is that so?

Thank you very much.

Re: RDF:history

Neil-4
DDD wrote:

>In SeaMonkey 1.1.x, setting ref="find:..." can result in a hoped content. Now, I have read some source codes about this question, the key point should be getTargets methods of nsIRDFDataSource in rdf:history.  Is that so?

GetTargets on the rdf:history data source has a special case for when
the source is find: and the property is NC:child. I don't know anything
about the format of the find: URLs though.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.