Quoting

Howard Brazee
Is there an add-in to make Thunderbird quote the way other e-mail
programs do - only quoting the selected text?

Re: Quoting

Holger Metzger

Only via an extension, see http://quickreply.mozdev.org/

--
Holger Metzger

Re: Quoting

Howard Brazee
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:06:43 +0100, Holger Metzger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Is there an add-in to make Thunderbird quote the way other e-mail
>> programs do - only quoting the selected text?
>

>Only via an extension, see http://quickreply.mozdev.org/

That doesn't look like it would suit me, thanks.    I'll try to wait
until someone fixes Thunderbird (there's no downside to making this
feature work like all other e-mail programs do, and it shouldn't be
hard to do - so I expect we will see it eventually).