Questions about maxlocalattachment parameter

Questions about maxlocalattachment parameter

eirens
I'm considering using maxlocalattachment in my Bugzilla 5.0.3 installation.

I want large attachments to not go into my database. I'd rather they just go on the server's filesystem.

I have two questions:
1. Where do such attached files go on the Bugzilla server?
2. How are duplicate file names handled? (Same file name attached twice, to the same or to different bugs.)

Thank you!

Re: Questions about maxlocalattachment parameter

eirens
Thank you, Mr. Schöning.