Question

dave ross-2
I have a technical question about Mozilla Thunderbird, AND I CAN'T FIND
WHERE TO SEND IT!!!  This is undoubtedly the most confusing "help"
contact system I've run into.  Can SOMEone please tell me where to post
a simple technical question?  Thank you.  My problem is, simply, mt MT
has quit filtering junk mail, as of yesterday, even though my settings
seem to be just fine.

Dave Ross, Aurora, CO   [hidden email]

Re: Question

Jonathan Chetwynd
Dave,

try support:

http://www.mozilla.com/support/thunderbird/

and the forum:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39

these are links under "help" from http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

I have to agree that mozilla needs to refocus on the regular user,
rather than the developer ~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessible Solutions
http://www.eas-i.co.uk