Question on Changing the Last Status

Robert Ford
The subject may be confusing so I hope I can explain my current dilemma.

I have been tasked with changing an existing Bugzilla server which had been configured in a way management cannot follow the current process.

I have setup a duplicate server so I can experiment on it and not the live one.  I have solved many of the issues myself but one in particular I cannot.

Currently marking a defect as RESOLVED put's it in it's final status and when you list that defect it has a line drawn through it.  All other servers I'm managed has the status of CLOSED do this.

Not that this is linked to the same issue but when I go to the "Bug Change Policies" I can only set duplicate_or_move_bug_status to either RESOLVED or VERIFIED.  I hand edited file data/params and changed line 42 to be set to CLOSED and not RESOLVED.  This fixed the Bug Status Workflow for me it did not fix what constitutes a closed defect.

What do I need to change to have CLOSED make the defect closed (put the line through the defect when looking at a report)?

Please ask for clarification if this was at all confusing.

Thank you

Robert H. Ford II
Engineer IV | Westell Technologies
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Disclaimer

Re: Question on Changing the Last Status

Gervase Markham
On 03/02/16 20:57, Robert Ford wrote:
> Currently marking a defect as RESOLVED put's it in it's final status
> and when you list that defect it has a line drawn through it.  All
> other servers I'm managed has the status of CLOSED do this.

This is done using CSS; if you don't like it, edit the CSS to only apply
the strikethrough to CLOSED bugs.

However, it seems like Bugzilla doesn't do this by default any more any
way. What version of Bugzilla are you using?

Gerv