Question for Mozilla support Asian language

Question for Mozilla support Asian language

rion10
  In our IP-STB, there is a tiny linux OS and Mozilla software with some libraries (e.g.: libgkgfx.so, libgklayout1.so, etc), and the users can visit Internet with the Mozilla, Now it can display English characters, and my task is let it can display Asian characters (e.g.: Chinese, Korean, etc).
  Could anyone give me any hint about how mozilla render the text, and where can I start my job? And there is NO such asian font data in my STB, Should I add the specify font data into my STB firstly?
  Thanks very much for any hint or help.