Quarterly update from the Firefox Security Engineering team

Quarterly update from the Firefox Security Engineering team

ptheriault@mozilla.com
Hi all,

With significant growth in our team last year, we are at a size where many
exciting things are happening in the security space. To help keep track of
goings on, I've started a newsletter on the wiki which I intend to publish
on a quarterly basis.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/SecurityEngineering

This tracks the work of the teams which fall under Security Engineering
[1]. This includes user facing security and privacy features, web platform
security, core security improvements and the NSS stack. This team also
includes our fuzzing team who works across all of these areas.

As always, let us know your comments of feedback here on the list, or come
talk to us directly on #security on irc.

Thanks,
Paul Theriault, on behalf of the Security Engineering team.

[1]https://wiki.mozilla.org/SecurityEngineering