QT + Outlook problem

rucha
Hi guys,

1) I am facing a problem with the QT outlook example.....
2) Here, when i try to acceess the phoneNumbers form outlook , nO Message is displayed from Microsoft Outlook
3) But when i try to access the email-ids from the contact list ,
the following message is displayed :
"A program is trying to acces email-address in your outook.Do you want to allow this ?"
4)Now , i want to avoid the message from Microsoft Outlook... when i try to access the email-id's. Also, I am unable to understand as to why the message is being displayed when i try to access only the email-id's and not when i try to access the phone- numbers
5)Attached herewith is a screenShot of the Microsoft Outlook Message