QMO links from Planet

mhoye

Earlier today I pulled a link to "Planet QMO" from the roster in the
upper right of Planet. It linked to a feed that wasn't really a Planet
and hadn't been updated since 2013.

If there's a better, more frequently-updated feed for the QMO community
that should be in its spot, please file a bug under Websites -> Planet
and I'll add it directly.

Thanks,

- mhoye

Re: QMO links from Planet

Anthony Hughes-3
Thanks for pointing this out, Mike.

I filed https://bugzil.la/1147709 to take care of this.

On 25/03/15 10:46 AM, Mike Hoye wrote:

> Earlier today I pulled a link to "Planet QMO" from the roster in the
> upper right of Planet. It linked to a feed that wasn't really a Planet
> and hadn't been updated since 2013.
>
> If there's a better, more frequently-updated feed for the QMO
> community that should be in its spot, please file a bug under Websites
> -> Planet  and I'll add it directly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - mhoye

Anthony Hughes
Senior Quality Engineer
Mozilla Corporation

Re: QMO links from Planet

Stephen Donner-2
Thanks, Mike, for noticing and bringing it to our attention, and thanks,
Anthony, for beating me to the punch :-)

- Stephen