QA Contact

Shib SS
Hi All,

I need to be able to do following two things.

1. Find bugs where the QA Contact is empty or not set.
2. Change QA Contact of several bugs at once.

How do i do those ???

TIA

--Shib

RE: QA Contact

hobbitmage
Hi,

As far as I know those are mysql commmands.

Regards,

Marc

RE: QA Contact

Shib SS
But how do i do this using Bugzilla ?

--Shib

--- marc jackson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As far as I know those are mysql commmands.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marc
>
> Hi All,

I need to be able to do following two things.

1. Find bugs where the QA Contact is empty or not set.
2. Change QA Contact of several bugs at once.

How do i do those ???

TIA

--Shib

Re: QA Contact

Marc Schumann
Shib,

2005/8/19, Shib SS <[hidden email]>:
> 1. Find bugs where the QA Contact is empty or not set.

qa_contact---doesn't-match-regexp---. (dot)

> 2. Change QA Contact of several bugs at once.

Press "Edit multiple bugs at once" at the end of the resulting bug
list. You need to be a member of the editbugs group to be allowed to
do this.

   Regards
      Marc

--
http://wurblzap.net/
Bugzilla hosting and professional support

Re: QA Contact

Shib SS
Thanks for the reply.

When i do a search using....

> QAContact---contains regexp---. (dot)

I get all the bugs which have QA Contact set in them.

But when i do...
> QAContact---does not contain regexp---. (dot)

I dont get any results. Do i need to change any other
fields ?

--Shib

Re: QA Contact

Shib SS
This doesn't work in Version 2.18rc3. But i can see it
working in Version 2.19.1+. Checked this in
bugzilla.mozilla.org.

--- Marc Schumann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Shib,
>
> 2005/8/19, Shib SS <[hidden email]>:
> > 1. Find bugs where the QA Contact is empty or not
> set.

> qa_contact---doesn't-match-regexp---. (dot)
>
> > 2. Change QA Contact of several bugs at once.
>
> Press "Edit multiple bugs at once" at the end of the
> resulting bug
> list. You need to be a member of the editbugs group
> to be allowed to
> do this.
>
>    Regards
>       Marc

RE: QA Contact

Jay Glanville
The steps below won't work in 2.18 rc3, but they will work in 2.18.3.