Putting an event listener on xul:dropmarker

Putting an event listener on xul:dropmarker

crayne
I need to put an event listener on the little drop down marker on the Back
button on the Navigation bar of Firefox (2).  The id of the Back button is
"back-button", and from the Dom Inspector I can see that the
xul:dropmarker element is one of four children of the Back button.  But
when I do getElementsByTagName("*") on the element with id "back-button",
I get only two elements returned.  The two with tag names prepended with
"xul" do not appear.  Is there a function that will return the xul
elements?

Thanks

Susan

Re: Putting an event listener on xul:dropmarker

Neil-4
[hidden email] wrote:

>I need to put an event listener on the little drop down marker on the Back button on the Navigation bar of Firefox

That seems unlikely. The point of the dropmarker is to open the popup,
so you can normally use a popupshowing event listener instead.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: Putting an event listener on xul:dropmarker

crayne
Thanks, I'll try that.

Susan