Publishing parts of kb.mozillazine.org

Mumia W..-3
Can I publish parts of kb.mozillazine.org on my own website legally?

Re: Publishing parts of kb.mozillazine.org

Alex K.-4
Mumia W. (using mozilla) wrote:
> Can I publish parts of kb.mozillazine.org on my own website legally?

According to this statement,
http://kb.mozillazine.org/MozillaZine_Knowledge_Base:General_disclaimer

"This information is being given to you gratuitously and there is no
agreement or understanding between you and MozillaZine Knowledge Base
regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the GNU
FDL ..."

the content of the knowledgebase is published under the Gnu Free
Documentation License.
http://kb.mozillazine.org/MozillaZine_Knowledge_Base:Text_of_the_GNU_Free_Documentation_License

HTH

--
Alex

On 10/28/2006 06:30 AM, Alex wrote:

> Mumia W. (using mozilla) wrote:
>> Can I publish parts of kb.mozillazine.org on my own website legally?
>>

> According to this statement,
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/MozillaZine_Knowledge_Base:General_disclaimer
>
> "This information is being given to you gratuitously and there is no
> agreement or understanding between you and MozillaZine Knowledge Base
> regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the GNU
> FDL ..."
>
> the content of the knowledgebase is published under the Gnu Free
> Documentation License.
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/MozillaZine_Knowledge_Base:Text_of_the_GNU_Free_Documentation_License
>
> HTH

Okay, thanks.