Proxy [[Construct]]

Tom Schuster
The Proxy [[Construct]] method 9.5.14, has the step 7.a
"If target does not have a [[Construct]] internal method, throw a TypeError exception."

But a proxy only has a [[Construct]] internal method when the target has a [[Construct]] internal method. I am not aware that an object can lose an internal method during runtime.
[[Call]] doesn't have a check like this either. Could this check be turned into an assert?

Re: Proxy [[Construct]]

Allen Wirfs-Brock
Thanks,

changed it to an assert.

Ideally, you should return this sort of thing using bugs.ecmascript.org.

Allen