Proposal: Proper usage and processing of ARIA markup

Proposal: Proper usage and processing of ARIA markup

Aaron Leventhal-3
Simon Pieters (Opera) and I have worked up a proposal on the proper usage and
processing of ARIA markup. Here's the abstract
"This proposal defines proper usage of ARIA markup for authors and ARIA markup
processing for user agents for both (X)HTML and other vocabularies. "

Simon has sent the proposal to the [hidden email], wai-xtech or
public-xhtml2 lists.  I recommend reading his mail and spec, and replying to
that thread.

To find out how you can sign up to wai-xtech (the official public ARIA mailing
list), see http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/participation.html

- Aaron

Re: Proposal: Proper usage and processing of ARIA markup

Aaron Leventhal-3
And here's a link to his note, for those that don't want to bother subscribing:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2007Sep/0126.html