Proposal: Add a global Infinitesimal property

Re: Proposal: Add a global Infinitesimal property

Tab Atkins Jr.
On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Abdul Shabazz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As polar opposite to Infinity, Number.POSITIVE_INFINITY, the Infinitesimal
> should be a smallest representable value greater than 0. Perhaps someone
> else could propose why this would be useful.

Please stop suggesting things that you don't even think are useful.
Feature proposals, on their own, are not useful for a standards body;
there are an infinity of features we *could* add. What we need is
*problems you're having*, and then possibly a suggested new feature to
help solve that problem.  Without the problem we have no reason to
think that adding the feature would help anyone, so there's no reason
to add it.

~TJ