Project Uptime meetings - Monday, February 27

Project Uptime meetings - Monday, February 27

Nicholas Nethercote
There will be two Project Uptime meetings early this week. Please
attend the one most appropriate for your timezone if you are
interested in improving Firefox's stability.

Meeting details are here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/Uptime#Meetings

Meeting agendas/notes are here:
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/uptime20170227

Nick

Re: Project Uptime meetings - Monday, February 27

Nicholas Nethercote
I'm going to cancel Uptime Meeting B of the 228 Peace Memorial Day in
Taipei.

Uptime Meeting A will still go ahead, though.

Nick

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:46 AM, Nicholas Nethercote <[hidden email]