Progress on cairo-os2?

Eli Friedman
I'm wondering whether anyone is currently working on or plans to work on
porting OS/2 gfx over to thebes.  It impacts bug 177805, because without
some extra work, it will completely break OS/2 trunk builds, since there
is no cairo-os2 toolkit.

(If this is the wrong place to ask, please redirect me.)

Thanks,
Eli Friedman

Re: Progress on cairo-os2?

Peter Weilbacher
Eli Friedman wrote:

> I'm wondering whether anyone is currently working on or plans to work on
> porting OS/2 gfx over to thebes.  It impacts bug 177805, because without
> some extra work, it will completely break OS/2 trunk builds, since there
> is no cairo-os2 toolkit.

Eli,

thanks for the alert. I am working on cairo-os2 and actually have a
version that runs when built like that. The work is done in Bug 333235,
although I haven't updated that recently. From the bug you mention I
understand that the timescale to get in your work is at least some
weeks. I could perhaps do an _initial_ checkin before Christmas
(depending on reviews), but the browser that users get from that will
probably not be fully usable. And I cannot say anything about converting
the nightly builds machine that Mike Kaply is running.

   Peter.

Re: Progress on cairo-os2?

Peter Weilbacher