Profiler Data coming wrong from system

Shahi
Hi All ,
I am writing an simple JSdebugger tool using mozila js debugger interface .I have make my callback function and registered it bu setting hooks .I am getting data for FUNCTION_LEVEL_START and FUNCTION_LEVEL_END for each function .

But in case of recursive function the data is coming wrong ? Only the Topmost function is giving data and all child function are giving zero value.

The function is written like this.........

function info (string) {

    for(x = 0 ; x <1000 ;x++)
    {
        i = x ;

 var a= 0 ;
 function AnomTest (    ) {

   for(x = 0 ; x <500 ;x++)
    {
        i = x ;
    }
   if(a == 1)
   {
      info("Second Time")
   }
    if(a <= 5)
    {
        a = a +1 ;
    AnomTest()

x =  AnomTest ( )

only the top most AnomTest()  and info() is giving data , intermediate AnomTest () are showing zero data .

This is annoying if i want to make a call tree from all data.

Please update what to do in this case .

Re: Profiler Data coming wrong from system

CaroleHOLDER26
Following my monitoring, millions of people all over the world get the <a href="http://goodfinance-blog.com/topics/mortgage-loans">mortgage loans</a> from good creditors. Thence, there's great possibilities to receive a student loan in every country.