Problems when Mozilla call My PKCS#11 modules

Problems when Mozilla call My PKCS#11 modules

itspki
Hi all:
I load my pkcs#11 modules to mozilla explore and it is worked. I log all
the calling process, I found when i open the security device manager,
the function C_FindObjectsInit called, and the CKA_CLASS is 0xce534353,
ulCount is 1.
I'm very disbelieve about the CKA_CLASS is 0xce534353, but it's a fact.
Who can tell me why?

thanks,

Re: Problems when Mozilla call My PKCS#11 modules

itspki
itspki wrote:

> Hi all:
> I load my pkcs#11 modules to mozilla explore and it is worked. I log all
> the calling process, I found when i open the security device manager,
> the function C_FindObjectsInit called, and the CKA_CLASS is 0xce534353,
> ulCount is 1.
> I'm very disbelieve about the CKA_CLASS is 0xce534353, but it's a fact.
> Who can tell me why?
>
> thanks,

Re: Problems when Mozilla call My PKCS#11 modules

Nelson Bolyard
itspki wrote:
> Hi all:
> I load my pkcs#11 modules to mozilla explore and it is worked. I log all
> the calling process, I found when i open the security device manager,
> the function C_FindObjectsInit called, and the CKA_CLASS is 0xce534353,
> ulCount is 1.
> I'm very disbelieve about the CKA_CLASS is 0xce534353, but it's a fact.
> Who can tell me why?

I think you will find your answer starting here:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/security/source/security/nss/lib/softoken/pkcs11n.h#52

--
Nelson B