Problem with Perl Modules

vewert
I am upgrading from Bugzilla 3.4.6 to 3.6.

I downloaded 3.6 and extracted the contents

When I run ./checksetup.pl --check-modules from the bugzilla-3.6 directory and it tells me I need the following perl modules:

Daemon::Generic
Template
Email::MIME::Encodings

the funny thing is, when I run ./checksetup.pl from the bugzilla-3.4.6 directory it doesn't complain about these modules and bugzilla runs fine.

Where is ./checksetup.pl looking for the modules and how can one installation find them and the other can't?

I have tried installing the missing modules and I think they are there, but I am not sure why bugzilla-3.6 can't find them.  It also seems I can't continue with the upgrade, until ./checksetup --check-modules passes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Victor