Problem running TestGtkEmbed

André Pedralho
Hi all, I'm trying to develop my own mozilla based gtk application, then I'm trying to run TestGtkEmbed to make sure my engine is ok. Well, the compilation goes very well (I think so), the problem is the Segmentation fault when I try to execute it. I'm using a source code got from minimo-mozilla cvs november 30th. My mozconfig is the following:

mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=minimo
ac_add_options --enable-application=minimo

ac_add_options --prefix=/usr/

# use GTK+-2 widget set with XFT font rendering
ac_add_options --enable-default-toolkit=gtk2
ac_add_options --enable-xft
ac_add_options --disable-freetype2

ac_add_options --enable-optimize=-Os
ac_add_options --enable-strip
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-reorder
ac_add_options --enable-elf-dynstr-gc

# enable static build
ac_add_options --disable-shared
ac_add_options --enable-static

# remove link dependency on libstdc++.so
#LIBS=-lsupc++
#CXX=gcc

How can I fix it?
--
André Pedralho
Bachelor in Computer Science
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia

Re: Problem running TestGtkEmbed

Peter Weilbacher
André Pedralho wrote:
> Hi all, I'm trying to develop my own mozilla based gtk application, then I'm
> trying to run TestGtkEmbed to make sure my engine is ok. Well, the
> compilation goes very well (I think so), the problem is the Segmentation
> fault when I try to execute it. I'm using a source code got from
> minimo-mozilla cvs november 30th. My mozconfig is the following:
>
> mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=minimo
> ac_add_options --enable-application=minimo

Hmm, any specific reason to build it on minimo and not the normal code
tree (that's what AFAIK both Galeon and Epiphany do).
--
Grüße von
   Peter.