Problem in addition of new products

omprakash.somalingam

HI,

I just installed bugzilla and want to log a bug by creating a new product. I created some  products successfully  and also deleted the existing product ‘TestProduct’

After this this, I am unable to log the bug. I am getting the error message as follows :

Either no products have been defined to enter bugs against or you have not been given access to any.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Best Regards

Omprakash S.A.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [hidden email] immediately