Problem about arm64 JIT

孙科
Hi, all
  Through our testing, js-engine has poor performance on arm64.  As far as
we know, the arm64 ion JIT is not finished yet. And we try to enable
baseline JIT, but got "illegal instruction" error while exectuting script.
  When arm64 JIT can be done? The attachment is the baseline JIT GDB
debugging information, and we can provide arm64 hardware for remote
debugging.
Thanks,
sk

Re: Problem about arm64 JIT

孙科

> Hi, all
>   Through our testing, js-engine has poor performance on arm64.  As far as
> we know, the arm64 ion JIT is not finished yet. And we try to enable
> baseline JIT, but got "illegal instruction" error while exectuting script.
>   When arm64 JIT can be done? The attachment is the baseline JIT GDB
> debugging information, and we can provide arm64 hardware for remote
> debugging.
> Thanks,
> sk

gdb-baseline.txt (10K) Download Attachment