Probably ending good thing - TWO autoresponses!

Probably ending good thing - TWO autoresponses!

J. P. Gilliver (John)-3
I've had _two_ automatic replies to my "are we dead yet" post - one from
"Keranique" and one from "homecredit.ph".

People aren't _deliberately_ signing up these autoresponders to the
list, are they (-:?

The web is a blank slate; you can't design technology that is 'good'. You can't
design paper that you can only write good things on. There are no good or evil
tools. You can put an engine in an ambulance or a tank. - Sir Tim Berners-Lee,
Radio Times 2009-Jan-30 to -Feb-5.

Re: Probably ending good thing - TWO autoresponses!

The Real Bev
On 04/03/2021 08:09 AM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:
> I've had _two_ automatic replies to my "are we dead yet" post - one from
> "Keranique" and one from "homecredit.ph".
>
> People aren't _deliberately_ signing up these autoresponders to the
> list, are they (-:?

Do not attribute to malevolence...

My hubby is really getting tired of hearing me say "clusterfuck" and
"People are stupid".

--
Cheers, Bev
    "We're so far beyond fucked we couldn't even catch a bus

Re: Probably ending good thing - TWO autoresponses!

Mozilla - General mailing list
On 4/3/21 9:39 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> My hubby is really getting tired of hearing me say ...

Get him a nice pair of ear plugs.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die