Priority button in the new message

barabba.furlan
Hi, I often use priorities when typing a new message, so the destination will understand how is important my email to read. WIth Thunderbird is not "immediate" as outlook to set a priority, I have to navigate inside menu. I would like to have a button to quickly select it like in outlook. Is it possible to ask for it? Or maybe someone who would kindly create an extension, thank you!

PS: please be careful, I'm talking about priority for sending a new message only; not about prioritize the email I received, there alre already extensions like this around, but not useful.

Re: Priority button in the new message

Balaco ocalaB
Em 28-03-2018 09:23, [hidden email] escreveu:
> Hi, I often use priorities when typing a new message, so the destination will understand how is important my email to read. WIth Thunderbird is not "immediate" as outlook to set a priority, I have to navigate inside menu. I would like to have a button to quickly select it like in outlook. Is it possible to ask for it? Or maybe someone who would kindly create an extension, thank you!
>
> PS: please be careful, I'm talking about priority for sending a new message only; not about prioritize the email I received, there alre already extensions like this around, but not useful.

You are misusing the priority feature that SMTP servers have! The
priority which messages are delivered may change their deliver *order*
when in moments the server is busy. In other moments, it will not change
anything, and higher priority messages (for the SMTP server!) will be
delivered as normal or lower priorities messages.

If you want to show your contacts the priority of each message you
write, I suggest that you create standard acronyms which you will put
before every message subject. For example:

[HP] Messages' priorities

Where "HP" is the acronym for "high priority".

--
=
        quem você é?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui: