Printing tne calendar in Sunbird

Charlie in San Francisco
I've installed sunbird and imported my calendar from thunderbird into
it.  When I try to print it, all I get is a list of events.  Am I doing
something wrong?

--
Charlie in San Francisco

Re: Printing tne calendar in Sunbird

Christopher Jahn
Charlie in San Francisco <[hidden email]> wrote in
news:[hidden email]:

> I've installed sunbird and imported my calendar from
> thunderbird into it.  When I try to print it, all I get is a
> list of events.  Am I doing something wrong?

If you're using .3a, then no, you're doing it right.  Print
functions are basically nonexistent for any practical purpose.
Use .2 or go back to the Extension and Thunderbird to print.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

For every new foolproof invention there is a new and improved
fool.

Christopher Jahn said the following on 12/9/2005 8:43 PM:

> Charlie in San Francisco <[hidden email]> wrote in
> news:[hidden email]:
>
>> I've installed sunbird and imported my calendar from
>> thunderbird into it.  When I try to print it, all I get is a
>> list of events.  Am I doing something wrong?
>>

> If you're using .3a, then no, you're doing it right.  Print
> functions are basically nonexistent for any practical purpose.
> Use .2 or go back to the Extension and Thunderbird to print.

That seems to mean that I'll never be able to upgrade Thunderbird to 1.5.

--
Charlie in San Francisco

Re: Printing tne calendar in Sunbird

Christopher Jahn
Charlie in San Francisco <[hidden email]> wrote in
news:[hidden email]:

> Christopher Jahn said the following on 12/9/2005 8:43 PM:
>> Charlie in San Francisco <[hidden email]> wrote in
>> news:[hidden email]:
>>
>>> I've installed sunbird and imported my calendar from
>>> thunderbird into it.  When I try to print it, all I get is a
>>> list of events.  Am I doing something wrong?
>>>

>> If you're using .3a, then no, you're doing it right.  Print
>> functions are basically nonexistent for any practical
>> purpose.  Use .2 or go back to the Extension and Thunderbird
>> to print.
>>

> That seems to mean that I'll never be able to upgrade
> Thunderbird to 1.5.

One hopes that eventually they will fix the printing, and then
release a stable XPI for Thunderbird 1.5.  Just not yet.

Hell, TB 1.5 is a ways from a release, yet.  They might make it
yet.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

Four is certainly an odd number of arms for a man to have.