Quantcast

Preview version of Mozilla XForms for Firefox 4 available

Preview version of Mozilla XForms for Firefox 4 available

Philipp Wagner-4
Hi,

a lot of improvements went into Firefox 4 that also affected
compatibility with the Mozilla XForms extension. We have been trying to
keep up with the developments and with Beta 8 of Firefox 4 there should
be no more breaking changes. To make sure we didn't miss any important
regressions over the previous versions, I put together a preview release
of Mozilla XForms for Firefox 4, which is available for download now:

http://philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms/xforms-0.8.8b1.xpi

It requires at least Firefox 4 Beta 8 and works on Windows (x86) and
Linux (x86 and x86_64).

Please test this version with your forms and report any problems you
find! It helps us to deliver a great version of the extension for Firefox 4!

An (incomplete) list of changes is available here:
http://tinyurl.com/384g9j4

Looking forward for your feedback!

Philipp