Presentation made in London All Hands

chandrakant dhutadmal
Hi Paul.
Can you please share the presentation made by you and Andrei  in London All Hands last week ?. It would be great to refer to links mentioned therein.

RegardsChandrakant DhutadmalMozilla India Community Member.

Re: Presentation made in London All Hands

chandrakant dhutadmal
Thanks very much for the same. !
RegardsChandrakant Dhutadmal

    On Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:02 PM, Andrei Vaida <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi Chandrakant,

There's a link available for our presentation right here:
https://goo.gl/u9gHjy.

Best,
Andrei